In this episode of the Dr. Rob Show we talk about low testosterone levels in men and some of the associated symptoms such as low sex drive, fatigue, depression and weight gain. We reference DRS episode 21 where we discussed female hormones and how that compares to testosterone in men. Dr. Rob talks about low testosterone levels and the dangers associated with it, as well as having too much testosterone. We discuss treatment options for low testosterone. Dr. Rob also talks about the differences between conventional testosterone treatment and bio-identical testosterone treatment. If you suspect you have low testosterone, you can answer a quick questionnaire to find out, so click here.
In this episode of The Dr. Rob Show…
- Discuss Testosterone
- Discuss the difference between low and high testosterone
- Discuss treatment options for low and high testosterone
What Do You Think?
- Do you have low testosterone or know someone who does?
- Take a short questionnaire to see if you have low testosterone, click here
- We want to hear your thoughts and questions
- Make a comment here on the blog
- Connect with us on social media